NY SAFE 11-HOUR CE COURSE
The Secure and Fair Enforcement Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) requires licensed Mortgage Loan Originators to complete 11 hours of NMLS-approved continuing education as a condition of renewing the MLO license annually. Reedc is now offering an NMLS-approved 11-hour continuing education course to fulfill this requirement.
Note:The New York Banking Department has extended the requirement for all New York State licensed MLOs to complete the CEU coursework by February 29, 2012.
- Federal law and regulations
- Ethics, including instruction on fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending issues
- Lending standards for nontraditional mortgage products
- New York's mortgage industry key terms
- Article 12-D and 12-E of the New York Banking Law
- Superintendent Banking regulations
- New York Code Rules and Regulations (NYCRR)
- Advertising, application, disclosure, and restrictions of high cost home loans
NY SAFE CE Course $250
- 11-hour accredited CE course
- Prompt review of refresher materials
- Experienced professional mortgage instructors
|11-hour NY SAFE Compliance in Action||11|