Advanced Residential Applications & Case Studies (R11)
Advanced Residential Applications & Case Studies is part of the Certified Residential Appraiser series of classes at REEDC.
Review various case studies pertaining to the appraisal industry. This 15-hour course is part of the Certified Residential Appraiser series.
- Recognizing the Challenging Assignment
- Foundational Concepts and Principles
- Value Conclusions, Reconciliation, and Reporting
- Over Improved Residential Property
- Ownership of a Physical Segment of a Common Property
- Adjusting for Market Conditions/Locations
Note: Students interested in becoming a Certified Residential Appraiser will need to take this course before they apply for their license.
Register for this Course
Our Appraisal qualifying courses run on a rotating schedule and always occur in our Brooklyn location on Sundays from 11am – 4pm. Please call 800-547-6020 for more information.