Fair Housing, Fair Lending & Environmental Issues (RE2)
Learn about the importance of Fair Housing and Fair Lending in the scope of the real estate appraisal field.
Topics covered in this course:
- Fair housing and fair lending requirements
- Appraiser's responsibilities
- Report writing and case studies
- Contemporary environmental issues
- Environmental laws and regulations affecting real estate
- Compensation and Liability Act
- Responsibility of appraisers concerning substance contamination
- Liability of lenders
Note: Students interested in becoming a Certified Residential Appraiser will need to take this course before they apply for their license.
Get started now.
Our Appraisal qualifying courses run on a rotating schedule. Please call (718) 339-7845 for more information.