Fair Housing, Fair Lending & Environmental Issues (RE2)
Fair Housing, Fair Lending & Environmental Issues (RE2) is a 20-hour course part of the Certified Residential Appraiser series of classes at REEDC.
Learn about the importance of Fair Housing and Fair Lending in the scope of the real estate appraisal field.
Topics covered in this course:
- Fair housing and fair lending requirements
- Appraiser’s responsibilities
- Report writing and case studies
- Contemporary environmental issues
- Environmental laws and regulations affecting real estate
- Compensation and Liability Act
- Responsibility of appraisers concerning substance contamination
- Liability of lenders
Note: Students interested in becoming a Certified Residential Appraiser will need to take this course before they apply for their license.
Get started now. You can enroll for Fair Housing, Fair Lending, & Environmental Issues (RE2) by registering online below, or calling us at800-547-6020.