Insurance Fraud Awareness
Fraudulent claims account for a significant portion of claims received by insurers and are a costly issue that negatively impacts the insurance industry, policyholders, and the general public. This 8-hour continuing education course is designed to help raise awareness among insurance professionals, allowing the industry to take a strong stance against fraud.
The following topics will be discussed:
- An introduction to Insurance Fraud
- When Insurance Fraud Has Been Committed
- Examples of Types of Fraud
- Identifying Fraudulent Activity
- Recognizing Potentially Fraudulent Claims
- Specific Types of Fraudulent Claims
- Patterns and Indicators of Insurance Fraud
- Legal Issues
REEDC’s Continuing Education courses are designed to give you practical knowledge that will enhance your career by making you a better agent, broker, risk manager, CSR, adjuster, or underwriter.
Fulfill your Continuing Education Requirements now. You can enroll for Insurance Fraud Awareness by registering online below, or calling us at 800-547-6020.