REO Bus Tour
April 22, 2018
Manhattan Location |
139 W 35th St.
New York, 10018
REEDC brings you this one-day training which gives students the practical, hands-on experience they need to become successful foreclosure and short sale investors.
You will learn how to spot potential problems with the property that may need repair once the property is purchased. Students will have access to team members including: property managers, closing agents, attorneys, home inspectors and renovation specialists to assist anyone with specific information about investing.
You Will Learn How To:
- Find and analyze property in real-time
- Negotiate and work with sellers
- Negotiate with other investors
- Perform property inspections on site
- Learn how to purchase foreclosed properties
- Learn the foreclosure process
- Prepare and negotiate a short sale
- Apply creative re-sale strategies
Learn how to build a profit of 30% plus per property into your financial analysis. Our Power Team identifies active listings with the highest profit potential for the tour. We include single-family homes, Multi-unit homes, Condos, and Co-ops. Our specialized Foreclosure Real Estate team will target Short Sales, REO's and Fannie-Mae Freddie-Mac government-owned foreclosure properties. We try to stay under 350K sales price.