Broker Price Opinion
Real Estate Continuing Education Course
A Broker Price Opinion (BPO) is a method used by real estate brokers to estimate the selling price of a property based on the characteristics of the property being considered. As a Real Estate Salesperson/Broker who processes BPO’s you will generally be hired from a financial institution such as a lender or mortgage company. These institutions need agents to estimate the costs associated with getting the property at hand ready for sale, gather real estate market information, current neighborhood conditions, and sold comparables in the area; this information, is used to determine the selling price of a property. It is important to note that a BPO is not the same as an appraisal.
In recent years, real estate agents have turned to completing BPOs for an extra side earning, or even as a full-time position to increase their income. Take advantage of your scheduling gaps in between closings, and become part of the continual real estate growth.
No prior work experience is necessary to complete BPOs, and a current real estate salesperson license is the only requirement for accessing this high-earning opportunity.
In this 3.5-hour class you will learn how to:
- Stay on the short list to be hired from preferred BPO professionals in your area
- Increase your earnings and maintain a steady cash-flow Explore the scenarios in which real estate agents should and should not accept BPO assignments from lenders
- Recommend property pricing Select and adjust appropriate comps when determining the market value of a property
- Describe repairs to make property marketable
- Create a photo analysis for your client
Upon completion of this training program, you’ll be given a list of third-party valuation companies that request BPO service from agents.
*Students must bring calculators to this seminar*
Register for the Broker Price Opinion course today. You can enroll by registering online below, or calling us at 800-547-6020.