REEDC Real Estate Investment Seminar
June 29, 2016
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
REEDC Manhattan |
144 W 37th St.
New York, 10018
Student Special: $49
*Refreshments will be served*
Attend this exclusive investment seminar featuring leading Real Estate Education Center instructors: William Bih, Gregory Caviness and Ted Weinstein. This will be an opportunity for you to learn and gain useful insight into the real world of real estate investing from active investors who know and specialize in the local New York City market. They will offer hands-on experience in helping you to build a strong, well-rounded foundation on which you will gain vast investment knowledge before expending your own money.
Our real estate/investment pros will walk you through the complex world of real estate investment. If you felt you’ve benefited from the initial real estate training from these professionals, you should expect much more from this comprehensive 4-hour event.
Among the topics covered are:
- How to identify and find investment properties – G. Caviness
- Creative financing strategies – G. Caviness
- Recognizing when it is best to buy and hold or buy and flip properties – T. Weinstein
- Finding and Negotiating Short Sales – T. Weinstein
- Structuring Entry and Exit strategies – T. Weinstein
- Identifying strategic improvements to maximize return – T. Weinstein
- Much, much more
This exclusive seminar is limited to the first 100 registrants
As a special bonus you will receive Gregory Caviness’ real estate investment guide.
Don’t miss your chance to learn real estate investing from the real estate pros. Reserve your seat now for this special event.
Current and past students:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your ½ price coupon code