New York Insurance Job Placement
At REEDC.com we are proud to offer proven job placement assistance to you after you graduate. Below is one of the top Insurance Firms that could be available to you with our assistance.
About Combined Insurance
Combined Insurance Company of America is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products and an ACE Group company. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. For more information, visit www.combinedinsurance.com.
ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at: www.acegroup.com.
Combined Insurance is an A++ rated, multinational leader in supplemental insurance, established in 1922. This is a W2 position with benefits, company provided leads, extensive training and significant income opportunity. Talent and results are rewarded immediately with bonuses, incentives as well as advancement and management opportunities.
Combined Insurance is looking for a person that is Energetic, Disciplined and Motivated with a Strong Work Ethic. We currently have Agent positions open in several of our Territories
Below are some basics on the Agent/Account Executive position:
- W2 position not 1099
- Full Benefits – Access to Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Workers Compensation
- Company Sponsored 401K plan, E and O Insurance coverage, AD&D Coverage
- Lead Assignments
- Presentations, Applications and electronic payment processing done on iPad
- * Paid Field Training | Transition Subsidy **
- * WK 1- $500 | ** WK 2-$250
- Weekly Commissions, Weekly Bonuses, Monthly Bonuses
- 1 week of expense paid “Best in the Industry” Sales School in Chicago (Hotel, airfare, luggage, meals, and transportation to/from hotel included)
- Products include: Life, Medicare, Accident, Cancer, Final Expense, Supplemental, Disability (Income Protection), Sick Pay Plus Plan, Critical Care
- Account Executive contract 22% increase in commissions (can earn in 4 weeks)
- Rewards and Incentive Trips to Exotic Locations
Contact me directly for an interview to learn more about a rewarding career with Combined Insurance!
NYC Territory Manager 914-850-1969