New York Real Estate Brokers Job Placement
At REEDC.com we are proud to offer proven job placement assistance to you after you graduate. Below is one of the top Real Estate Firms that could be available to you with our assistance.
Do you love the excitement and changeable atmosphere of real estate?
Our growing real estate firm is hiring a Licensed Real Estate Agent to join our team and add value to our business. We will consider an experienced professional with a proven track record, but we are also looking for new talent. We provide a revolutionary internal training program that helps new Real Estate Agents find their footing and produce results quickly. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy hard work and who have genuine passion for the industry.
- Company provide Leads to new or experience agents from first day employment in Elbe Real Estate!!!
Job Responsibilities for Real Estate Agent/Associate Broker:
Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitationsPrepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts Organize and oversee open houses Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process Represent landlords who own multiple properties and need to keep a consistent occupation rate –Attend closing dates and provide support for clients
Job Requirements for Real Estate Agent/Associate Broker:
- Real estate license required
- Interest in residential real estate a must
- Friendly personality with a genuine desire to help people find their dream homes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High comfort level with public speaking
- Speaking second language big plus – Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Greek…
Job Type: Full-time
Elbe Real Estate Inc
2615 Coney Island Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11223