FREE TRIAL SALESPERSON CLASS
For a limited time only we’re opening our classroom doors to new prospective students to get a glimpse of what it’s like taking a real estate licensing class at Real Estate Education Center (REEDC).
- Our 75-hour course will fully prepare you to get your Real Estate License
- The class can be finished in less than 1 month, only 20 classes in total are required
- Once you have your license you’ll work in the field matching buyers with new homes in NYC
- The cool thing about the job is the fact that you’ll have the chance to work with all different types of people
- If you’re willing to work hard this is an extremely stable career option
REEDC’s Real Estate Salesperson Course is a 75-hr course that is needed for students to take before they can take the NY State Test to get their license. Many students are able to finish the full course in less than one month, however our program allows students to take up to 45 or 90 days depending on their selected course package.
After the licensing course, school test, state test and application, students are licensed and able to start work as a Real Estate Agent at the Real Estate Firm of their choice.
Agents are critical to the real estate transaction process. They list sellers’ homes, show homes to buyers, and negotiate on behalf of their clients. They advise clients on market conditions, property and neighborhood information. They also arrange for title searches to verify ownership of property, prequalify buyers, explain and prepare contracts and other legal documents, advise in the mortgage process, promotes the sale of property through advertising and open houses, and much more.
Do you consider yourself a dedicated, reliable, ambitious, and hard-working professional with strong organizational and communication skills? Do you enjoy working with people and have a good knack for customer service? Then, real estate sales is a great choice for a rewarding, flexible and lucrative career.
Call 800-547-6020 to speak to a personalized career advisor and get started.