New York Insurance Job Placement
At REEDC.com we are proud to offer proven job placement assistance to you after you graduate. Below is one of the top NYC Insurance brokers that could be available to you with our assistance.
Looking for: Insurance Sales Representative
Why work for State Farm Agency – We are an elite team that is looking for self-motivated, entrepreneurial candidates to help contribute to our success and make us the #1 insurance
agency in the country. As an Insurance Sales Representative with Ana Perez-Vukovic Agency you will build and develop client relationships offering a wide range of products and services. State Farms’ portfolio of products and services includes but is not limited to Auto, Home, Life Insurance, Bank Products, and Retirement Planning.
What Are the Duties and Responsibilities of an Insurance Sales Representative?
- Develop and establish client relationships through policy servicing, referrals, and prospecting for new clients through various marketing channels and lead generators.
- Provide professional advice to clients on how to properly protect their most valuable assets and plan for the future.
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
- You must be self-motivated and have a desire to learn
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify client needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Insurance Sales Qualifications
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Property and Casualty/ Life and Health licenses preferred but not required, will be required to obtain within a specified time frame.
- Ability to work in a team based environment, highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Bilingual Spanish and English preferred but not required.
Insurance Sales Benefits
- Competitive Salary W2 + plus commission
- Benefits, paid holidays , personal and sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for licensing
- Agent Development Program available
- Retirement contributions available
Call Ana Perez-Vukovic at 516-481-4440 for more information.
Ana Perez-Vukovic, Agent
444 Hempstead Turnpike
West Hempstead, NY 11552