Property Management Resources Overview:
Have questions about the Property Management program? See below for answers about career information, frequently asked questions, and helpful links for testing information.
A person needs to be 18 years or older and a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in order to receive payment for managing more than one property in the state of New York.
FAQ’s | Question List:
FAQ’s | Answer List:
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- National Association of Home Builders
- Community Housing Improvment Program
- Understand Contracts, Forms and Agreements . . . a Powerful and Protective New Course from the Real Estate Education Center
- A Short Course in Real Estate Ethics
- Should You Take a Deposit when a Renter Fills Out an Application?
- Is a Sole Proprietorship the Best Structure for Your Real Estate Investment Company?